Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tiring

Last fri, my cousin bro came....
coz he wanna go out with....
the girl he interested.....
n overnite at my house.....
then on sat morning....
he fetch me out.....
went to rahman college open day....
n went to help college in kl....
sad.....:(
rahman college doesn't offer pharmacy....
help have pharmacy but is very expensive...
the fees....
haiz....
mum said wait for result out then only decide....
then we went one-u for lunch...
ate japanese food.....
make me so full....
dun feel like walking....
haha....
then at night go for dinner in bkt tinggi....
we ate steamboat....
then we went to greenbox in aeon....
inside it there's are few quite good-looking guys....
hahazz.....
went home around 1am....
so tiring....
we went with the girl....
then the next day she asked me to go again....
i just dun feel like going coz i'm very tired....
she wanna ask me abt my cousin bro.....
i asked her to tell in the phone...
but she refused....
so i can't do anything.....
but my cousin bro wants me to help him....
hw????

No comments:

Post a Comment