Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anyone can help me???
I wish i have more than 24 hours a day.....
My homework are all piling up.....
No matter how much u did it seems like no ending.....
everyday there is work given....
is like when u finish this, u not yet finish that....college life...HAIZ~~
And now talking about the LAN subjects that i taken this semester.....
My lecturer Mr. Chia.....he teachs us moral and malaysian studies....
ermmm....to me he is a nice lecturer and he is strict in class.
He wants us to speak and raise out our opinions...but what to do, most of us
just keep quite....and this is the scary part....he have lefted the class twice in 3 weeks time
bcoZ we keep quite.....he said just say something and answer...it's okay if wrong....at least u
answer something....as what i have said he is a nice lecturer just that i don't know why....
when the day his class comes i superb the scare....but his lecture is interesting.....
and i starts to like malaysian studies...although my sejarah is quite bad...i know...never mind..so
i need to add oil lorrr...wish me good luck for my tomorrow's moral lecture....

No comments:

Post a Comment