Monday, December 13, 2010

The one which i hopes never will happen

hEY, guys. I think i have lefted my blog deadly for uncountable days and minutes. So, i think i need to update it. Last week, if im not mistaken, it was on thurs which i don't know why i dreamt that my mum has passed away and this is not the first time...honestly telling i really don't know why i dreamt about it but i do really hope that this won't happen because i really love my family a lot. Half way, i was awake, then i cried and the next day my eyes bengkak...i still remember clearly what i have dreamt..so i told my mum as one of my friend said you need to tell out the bad things that you have dreamt to that person if not it will really happen. When she said it to me i'll dun really believe about it as she said she dreamt that i have died, so she tells me so that nothing would happen...although i dun really believe about it, but for the sake of feeling relieve and not worrying about that stupid nightmare i told my mum...my sis n my mum were laughing about it while they looking at my bengkak eyes.*wth..i'm so afraid about it on that night and they can still laugh...the story didn't end..when i closed my eyes, the dream continued..i just dunno why the dream is continued..many of my dreams can be continue after i awake..such a weird person i am...end of story...will be back soon to update u all *i hope that but dunno when..

No comments:

Post a Comment