Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As normal i have my lessons early in the morning. Why we have to attend
classes early in the morning? Is at 8am....Just can't wait for the weekends to come.
I really like weekends but it ends so fast.....Why is only 2 days????
Early morning attending classes really makes me feel sleepy. First , we
have chemistry lesson...OMG!!!!
The class is getting BORING n BORING.....
I was yawning all the times n i think my lecturer(ms. sheena)
notice that. It's OKAY as long as she didn't scold me or say anything...HAHA
Yi theng and i were scared that she will continue the presentation
that she asked us to finish it up. The presentation is about allotropes of
carbon and nanochemistry. She wants a hard copy, and a soft copy which we have
to print out the slides. 2 slides in 1 page. Haiz......
Today she gave a new work to us. Again presentation.....
I was a group with Nitheya....The due date is 1-3 of June
OK...Finish about chemistry. Now talk about my bio class
bio class ends early today. Coz he gt no projector. So he couldn't continue
his class. Before he ends the class, he gave us few questions to complete.
I thought we have to finish it in the class. When i was about to start to answer
the queations, he said do it at home and we will discuss it on fri. Then he said
"SO I WILL END HERE". Thats it

****THE END****


No comments:

Post a Comment