Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired but I have FUN

Nice pic, right? I like this

HICT......my classmates


How fast it is, today is friday....
Okay, forget about it. After the bio test, we went and play futsal.
It was my first time playing futsal.
I played with evon, liza, yean may, jac, pooi theng, liza's bro (i think so his name is Mark, if wrong then sorry larr), yean may's bro (he is quite cute lehh), soon keat, alvin, bryan, alex. Do i lefted out someone? No right....
I'm tired running here n there chasing the ball....but i do curi tulang a bit...haha
since so long i didnt exercise.Then we took pictures wif yean may's new camera....
Tiring but i have a lot of fun playing futsal....
Tell u all something....u know wat??
I found that my legs are short....There is few times i can kick the ball because my
legs were not long enough....sad larr :(
I have to stop here...bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment