Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Gathering

Yesterday, we have our gathering at station 1. I fetched Evon.
Then i saw my secondary tuition teacher there with his student.
I knows him coz he same English class wif me. When i was walking
towards them, they didnt notice me. Then when i said "Hi" my teacher
still gt no respond...Haiz.....
Then after he student called him then only he notice i was there...
Then before he greets me, he stopped a few seconds thinking who am i...
Did i changed a lot from last time??? Maybe is just because of my new hairstyle...
Then i lefted and walked towards yean may's table...
She was there wif yi chien n doreen...Doreen said i changed too...my appearance
Then i walked off. Since we r so boring n there's nothing to play. So we played
TRUE OR DARE...sounded childish
But it's okay...we have fun playing it
When it was sally's turn, she chosen dare....
Coz she dun want us to ask about her......u know larr.....
So i dare her to KISS the tiang near our table.So beside the tiang there's another table
of guys....looking at sally KISSING the tiang.....
We laugh n laugh. Can u imagine sally kissed the tiang....i thought she wont....
but she did it...
When it comes to Evon turns, she chosen the same thing as sally....
Someone but i forgotten who asked her to HUG the tiang n let us take picture...
I think the tiang is somewhere in the middle of the cafe...
so most of them saw what evon was doing....haha
My turn....i chose true coz...Then they asked something nonsense which is 'DO U HAVE A CRUSH RCENTLY?'.....so u think wat i answered....haha
But is so wasted that fion cannot come....anyway we have fun yesterday
I went home early coz my mum calling saying that my dad ask me to come back....
He did that everytime i go out....swt!!!
But i know that they care for me....SO I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment